Application Deadline: The Application deadline is 31st March 2017.
Edinburgh Excellence Scholarships are available to students who can display evidence of outstanding academic merit but who may not be able to attend our Summer School without financial support.
A limited number of scholarships are available, equal to a tuition fee waiver of 100%, 50%, or 25%. Scholarships are applicable on Summer School courses lasting 2-4 week; courses which are over 4 weeks in duration are exempt for consideration for the scholarship.
In order to apply for the scholarship, you must have the backing of your home university or college*.
Factors: Financial support need, Full time University student to meet academic with language need and Academic merit. Min. 3.3 GPA or equivalent.
How to Apply:
1. Choose the course you are interested in from our course listing.
2. *Contact your Study Abroad or International Office and ask them to complete this form to confirm your current academic status – Edinburgh Excellence University Confirmation Form
3. Complete the Summer School’s online application form, stating within your Personal Statement that you would like to apply for the Edinburgh Excellence Scholarship.
4. When promoted to upload your supporting documents, please include:
• All standard supporting documentation required for your course type, plus
• A signed copy of the Edinburgh Excellence University Confirmation Form
1. Will the scholarship award be applied to the total fee package?
No. The scholarship fee waiver will be applied to the tuition fee element only.
2. Any University does not issue GPA but candidate has his transcript with his module grades – can he/she send these instead?
Yes. Institutions globally use a variety of assessment and grading systems and candidate can provide most recent degree transcript with his/her application.
3. Process of application:
Please fill in the online application form and upload all the necessary supporting documents to our Dropbox.
4. Closing of applications for the Edinburgh Excellence Scholarship:
Applications for the Scholarship will close on 31 March 2017
5. Time of written confirmation if candidate is successful in application to the Scholarship:
University will aim to allocate course places and Scholarships to successful applicants in the first week of April 2017. Candidate will be notified by email, at the address provided on application form.
Brief Description: The University of Suffolk is ple
Brief Description: The University of St Andrews is
Brief Description: The Imperial College Business Sc
Brief Description: The British Council is delighted